IDT Tools, Inc. is a Japanese owned company located in Frankfort, Kentucky, specializing in custom machined die components and stamping dies for the automotive industry. We have the following position open for immediate hire
This is a first shift, full time position, working in a climate controlled, friendly atmosphere. Our machinists are required to perform 2D programming on CNC Mills with Fanuc controls. One machinist will run 2 mills, keeping them running efficiently throughout the day.
Parts for 3D cutting will be set up for night time, “lights out”, cutting, before the machinist has completed the day.
Daily and Saturday overtime are typical. In exchange for your hard work, you will be compensated with a competitive wage and excellent benefits including paid time off, major medical, including dental and vision, short and long term disability, and IRA matching for your retirement.
- Must be able to setup, program, and run CNC mills with Fanuc using G and M codes.
- Able to read, interpret, and utilize metric prints and tools.
- Experience machining both soft and hard tool steels.
- Proficient in the use of calipers, micrometers, and other measurement devices.
- Must be prepared to demonstrate capabilities at interview.
Please attach your resume and include your salary history/requirements.